New Webinar Training Happens This Week AND You Will Be Amazed At What You Now Have At Your Fingertips
Kent Clothier is the country’s leading real estate wholesaling expert. His family’s company, Memphis Invest is one of the leading real estate investment companies in the country - flipping hundreds of single family homes each year (452 in 2012).
Kent and his team changed the entire real estate industry in 2008 with the release of their software and wholesale education platform - Find Cash Buyers Now. Since then, they have continued to provide the best tools and services to the industry with Find Private Lenders Now, Find Comps Now, and the Clothier Success Institute. Kent is also a best-selling author with Reverse Wholesaling: How To Work Backwards To Make Quick Cash In Real Estate... Without Money, Credit Or Experience.
On This Week’s Training:
- Instantly see EVERY VACANT house in your market with the push of a button (Owner’s name, mailing address, property value, and much more)
- Instantly see EVERY PROPERTY WITH HIGH EQUITY in your local market (even over 10 million properties owned “Free And Clear”)
- Instantly see EVERY VACANT WITH HIGH EQUITY!!!
- Have Your Phones Ringing Within 48 Hours From HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLERS that can actually SELL without Headaches, Banks, Title Issues, and every other B.S. situation out there
- Become The “Go To” Source for all your competitors (let your competition fight over the same old deals. You now have a new source that NO ONE in your market even knows about)
- MAKE THE HEDGE FUNDS COME TO YOU NOW FOR DEALS
*Mr. Clothier is an expert in real estate investing. As such his experiences are not typical to the standard real estate investor whose results may vary. The successes shared on this site are not typical. Individuals who order the free book and/or blueprint make little to no money. The company is in the process of determining the typical success of its clients. Stories shared herein are for example purpose only and should not be construed as guarantees of success. Results will vary based on background, education, and experience.